An exciting non-traditional role in a modern dress rental company! We are looking for an experienced hire to join us at our Causeway Bay showroom as a Sales & Marketing Executive. If you are passionate about sustainable fashion, join our team to promote this message together.
This is a newly-created role, which combines a traditional sales role in store with social media responsibilities (80% Sales & Operations + 20% Marketing).
Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the role!
What you will do:
- 5 working days a week (on rotation) at our showroom in Causeway Bay
- Drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing of product knowledge
- Use in-store technology to support store operations and provide positive guest experience
- Ensure a great guest experience that builds customer loyalty & satisfaction
- Handle daily sales operations (pick up, return & other administrative tasks)
- Assist with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise
- Manage product presentation tasks (e.g., put items back in place, restock or add depleted items to the floor from inventory, destock or relocate items) according to company standards
- Develop social media (Instagram and Facebook) strategy (post, story and seasonal campaign)
- Build a content plan in alignment with the seasonal marketing calendar, including copy-writing and image editing.
What we are looking for:
- Passionate and are knowledgeable about sustainable fashion
- With at least 1 year retail sales experience
- Mature, self-disciplined, takes initiative
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Working hours – 6-8hrs a day following the shop opening hours
Additional sales commission will be offered when you meet the sales target