+ How Wardrobista works?
- Find the piece you love: Filter by occasion, style, colour or designer to find that dress or accessory you are looking for.
- Reserve: Choose a delivery and return date, and rent for 4 or 7 days. Longer rental periods are available upon request, please contact customer service for more details.
- Delivery: Your order will be delivered by courier to your home, office or any designated address in Hong Kong/ Macau on your rental start date. Alternatively, you can book to pick it up at our fitting room in Causeway Bay/ Tsim Sha Tsui for free!
Try it on: If you are unsure about your size, you can try them on first:
- At our Monthly Pop-up Store (usually on the Last Sunday of every month) or
- Book a fitting session at one of our partner stores - Customers can schedule a 45-minute session at one of our partnering stores to try up to 4 dresses at HK$150. If the customer decides to rent any of the items during the fitting session, the HK$150 will be used as rental credits.
- Free Return: On your rental return date, place items in the provided packaging (which includes a prepaid label), schedule a pickup with SF Express at +852-2730-0273 (Hong Kong)/ +853-2873 7373 (Macau) from your designated Hong Kong / Macau address. Or you can just drop the package back at our fitting room! We will handle the dry cleaning and maintenance.
- Exchange or Refund: If you change your mind, you can exchange for another item up to 3 days prior to your rental start date - please contact us for arrangement. In case of cancellation of your booking due to natural disaster, refunds will be issued as store credits.
+ Can I see the full collection in-store?
Wardrobista is an online clothing/ accessories rental company. You can enjoy 24x7 rental service online and get the rentals delivered to your designated Hong Kong address in 2 working days. Or simply schedule a pick-up at our fitting room 1 day in advance!
Alternatively, come visit our pop up store on the last Sunday of every month. Our full collection will be available in-store for fitting for free!
More details here.
+ I am not sure what suits me best. Can anyone help?
Definitely! Let us know your sizes and the occasion you need the rentals for. Our professional team will recommend some for you. Or you can visit our monthly pop up store for styling tips
+ When should I make a reservation for a dress?
Better secure your favourite dress early - we take reservations up to 1 year in advance!
Many of the ladies usually book a fitting session 4-5 weeks before their event to secure their #1 choice. Or they will come to the pop-up store 1-2 months before their event.
Rental start date equals to the parcel receipt date/ pick-up date. We suggest your pick-up date to be 2 days prior to your event date. For example, if your event is on Saturday, we suggest your rental start date to be on Thursday to avoid any last-minute stress.
+ Can I rent for more than 7 days?
Yes! We do offer rentals for more than 7 days. Please contact customer service to arrange.
+ Can I return or exchange?
If you change your mind, you can exchange for another item up to 3 days prior to your rental start date subject to availability - please contact customer service for arrangement.
In case of cancellation of your booking due to natural disaster, refunds will be issued as store credits. Please contact customer service for arrangement.
+ What if I accidentally stain or damage the dress?
The items are expected to be returned in the same condition as it was when rented out. If the returned item does not meet our policy (e.g. damaged or stained), full retail price will be charged. If the item is never returned, you will also be charged the full retail price.
Delivery & Return
+ Can you deliver to a hotel or another address besides my home?
Yes, we deliver to residential, commercial addresses & hotels within Hong Kong & Macau. We do not post to P.O. boxes.
+ How much does shipping cost?
Hong Kong: If you choose to pick up & return at our partner stores without trying on, it is free of charge! Alternatively, postage & return to a Hong Kong address is HK$80.
Macau: Postage & return to a Macau address is HK$120.
+ How do I pick up from the fitting room?
Please show the confirmation email with order# (either on print-out or on your mobile phone) to staff for pick-up.
+ Do you ship internationally?
We plan to expand to other markets in the near future. But currently we only provide rental services to our Hong Kong & Macau customers.
+ How do I return by post?
There will be a pre-paid return slip included in your package. On the return date, simply call SF express at +852-2730-0273 (Hong Kong)/ +853-2873 7373 (Macau) to schedule a pick-up time that suits you best.
+ When can I do fitting?
Our fitting room opens at 1pm – 8pm every day (last appointment is at 7:15pm). Just book one day in advance and we can arrange for you.
+ How do I book my fitting session?
Place a fitting order online first before booking your time slot. You can then book your fitting time here or follow the link on your order confirmation email. Only bookings confirmed by a fitting order will be accepted.
+ Where is the fitting room?
Our address: The Hive Studio, 6/F Cheung Hing Industrial Building, 12P Smithfield, Kennedy Town, Hong Kong
Our fitting room is located at The Hive Studios. 1 min walk from Kennedy Town MTR exit A. Turn left once you get out of the MTR exit and walk uphill, you will see Wellcome supermarket across the road. It’s the first building on the left. Take the industrial elevator up to 6/F and let the receptionist know you are here for Wardrobista and our staff will assist you.
+ Can I reschedule the fitting session?
- You can reschedule maximum 2 times after you have booked your time slot.
- Re-scheduling can be done up to 12 hours before your fitting.
- $150 fitting fees will be charged in case of no-show.
- If customer is late for more than 30 mins without notice, the session will be marked as "absent" and the $150 fitting fees will be charged.
Please contact customer service to arrange.
- In case of cancellation of fitting sessions, the HK$150 fitting credits will be valid for one month.
TRY IT ON
You can schedule a 45-min session to try up to 4 dresses at our fitting room at HK$150. If it fits, the fitting fees can be used as rental credits. The fitting fee will be charged at the check out page.